The Courage Adams signature Savanna frame sticks with its original geometry, but utilizes new tubing specs that help reduce the overall weight of the frame without sacrificing any of the strength.
The frame features internal and external gussets, multi-butted and tapered tubing, an Investment Cast seat post clamp with the Horizontal Cut System and Investment Cast Dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. It is brakeless, so there are no mounts or guides.
- TUBING MATERIAL 4130 CRMO / JAPANESE SANKO TRIPLE BUTTED
- HEADTUBE MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- BOTTOM BRACKET MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- SEAT CLAMP MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- DROPOUTS MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- STAYS BRIDGES MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- GUSSETS MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- HEAD TUBE 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE 71º
- REAR END 13″
- STANDOVER 9.25″
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.75″
- TOP TUBE 20.6″
- HEAD TUBE HEIGHT 113 MM / 4.45″
- BRAKE SYSTEM BRAKELESS
- WEIGHT 21″ 2.400G / 5.3LB
NOTE: The clear coat may contain some rust stains that cannot be avoided with the raw color. This issue is not covered by warranty.