Based on the Battleship frame but with a full technical upgrade, the Paradox frame from Wethepeople features an investment cast chain stay bridge, an extra thick double butted top tube, super short 12.75″ (slammed) chain stay, unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tyre and sprocket clearance.
The oversized 20.5mm seat stays provide increased stiffness and durability, and the wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4″ tyre.
The Paradox also features a hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness and an investment cast seat clamp. includes lifetime guarantee.
- MATERIAL: Japanese seamless 4130 butted chromoly tubing
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.7″ – 13.25″
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7″
- WHEEL SIZE: 20″
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 9″
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14″
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Brakeless
- GYRO TABS: N/A
- WEIGHT: 2.5kg
- TOP TUBE : 20.75″
- COLOR : Matt Metallic Mint
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Best suited to Street and Park riding
- Strong Lightwight Japanese Seamless Butted Chromoly Tubing
- Hydroformed Top Tube And Down Tube For Superior Strength And Stiffness
- Includes Lifetime Guarantee