The Haro Leucadia 16 is targeted at the young gun moving into freestyle. Perfect bike to ride to school or hit up the local park or pump track. Comes with Haro’s own custom design Cr-Mo 3-Piece tubular cranks and sprocket, as well as the new haro Team grips and Topload molded stem.
– Hi-ten 16″ freestyle frame with integrated seat clamp
– Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
– Hi-ten 7″ bars with Haro 1978 alloy top load stem
– Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 135mm cranks with loose ball USA BB
– 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
– Kenda Kontact tires 16 x 2.25″ front and rear
– Haro padded fully adjustable seat