Dan Paley’s signature Soulja frame is built for battle, thanks to a super wide rear end, an invest cast bridge, and integrated chain tensioners!
On a frame the highest concentration of stress is at the junctions between the headtube/toptube and headtube/downtube. To handle the pressures of modern riding, the required strength is achieved by beefing this area up using a combination of butted tubing and external gussets.
The seatclamp is built into the frame so there’s no need for a separate clamp. This keeps the frame clean and simple while also allowing the seat to be slammed lower. Also the slot cut beneath the seatclamp gives more clamping power less torque on the bolt.
- MATERIAL: 4130 Chromoly
- TOP TUBE: 20.6″
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.2°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.8″
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7″
- WHEEL SIZE: 20″
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 8.8″
- DROPOUT SIZE: 14mm
- HEADSET TYPE: Integrated
- BB TYPE: Mid
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Brakeless
- GYRO TABS: Brakeless
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs
- Responsive Geometry with Short Backend and Steep Headtube
- Best suited to Street and Park riding
- Super Strong Invest Cast Dropouts
- Top Tube and Downtube gussets with butted tubing for added strength
- Built in Chain Tensioners Keep your Wheel in Place